The submission deadline of the papers for the XIII volume of the annual thematic collection Etymological Researches is September 15. The papers should enclose abstracts in English (not more than a page). We would like to ask the authors to submit the list of the stem-roots as well and highlight the same stem-roots in the electronic version in red. The printed papers should be submitted at the Department of Lexicology of Arn. Chikobava Institute of Linguistics (Room N 203, II Floor, P. Ingorokva Str. N8; Recipients: M. Glonti and R. Ramishvili) and the electronic versions should be sent to the following email addresses:email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Technical details: format – A4, font – Sylfaen or ICL Symbol, font size – 11, line spacing – 1.5.
The 2nd International Conference in Terminology
Terminology - Heritage and Modernity
9-10 May 2020, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia
TSU Arnold Chikobava Institute of Linguistics, Vukol Beridze Association of Terminology of Georgia and National Scientific Library are organizing The 2nd International Conference in Terminology Terminology - Heritage and Modernity
- International Conference “Language and Modern Technologies V: Issues of Historical …>>
- In accordance with Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation resolution of …>>
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN POSTPONED We would like to …>>
- 22-24 ноября 2018 года в Тбилиси состоится V Международный симпозиум …>>
- V International Symposium of Linguist- Caucasiologists which is dedicated to …>>
The international scientific conference Terminology – Heritage and Modernity will be held on September 14-16, 2018.