The submission deadline of the papers, both the printed and the electronic versions, for the sixteenth volume of Issues of Georgian Speech Culture is September 15. The papers should enclose abstracts (not more than two pages). The papers should be sent to the following email adresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Technical details: format – A4, font – Sylfaen, font size – 11, line spacing – 1.5.
The 2nd International Conference in Terminology
Terminology - Heritage and Modernity
9-10 May 2020, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia
TSU Arnold Chikobava Institute of Linguistics, Vukol Beridze Association of Terminology of Georgia and National Scientific Library are organizing The 2nd International Conference in Terminology Terminology - Heritage and Modernity
- International Conference “Language and Modern Technologies V: Issues of Historical …>>
- In accordance with Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation resolution of …>>
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN POSTPONED We would like to …>>
- 22-24 ноября 2018 года в Тбилиси состоится V Международный симпозиум …>>
- V International Symposium of Linguist- Caucasiologists which is dedicated to …>>
The international scientific conference Terminology – Heritage and Modernity will be held on September 14-16, 2018.